We are currently seeking an enthusiastic landscape professional to join our fast-paced, growing Residential Landscape Maintenance team for a full-time Account Manager position. Together, our goal is to provide the highest level of horticultural care and customer service for finer homes in the Greater Boston / Metro-west Area.
Account Management Role
- Develop strong relationships with a portfolio clients through exceptional communication about their landscape, upcoming work, schedule and follow up.
- Proactively discuss landscape challenges, propose solutions and present opportunities for property enhancements.
- Clearly communicate client preferences, project details and provide support to all work crews (mowing, gardening, irrigation and enhancement crews). Ensure that all work meets Schumacher’s high quality standards.
- Implement and cultivate best horticultural and ecological practices while ensuring that client expectations are met.
- Work with production manager to prioritize scheduling needs; coordinate material and equipment needs for projects; as well as implement and enforce safety protocol and procedure.
- Work with division manager to set and manage job budgets while ensuring the integrity of the work is a priority
- Possess desire to achieve the very best for your clients- value proper stewardship of both their landscape health and investment
- Detail oriented and self-motivated
- A positive attitude and proactive approach
- Minimum 3 years experience in the landscape field
- Computer skills a must. Knowledge of Microsoft office
Schumacher Companies offers
- A very competitive compensation package including health, dental, 401K and bonus program
- A team-oriented, supportive work environment
- Company vehicle
All interested persons are asked to send a cover letter and resume to Residential Maintenance Manager, Boston, Laurie Sullivan at email@example.com.