SCHUMACHER Companies is seeking an enthusiastic individual to join our Cape Cod Residential Maintenance Division as a Mow Foreman. As New England’s oldest and most trusted provider of landscape, hardscape and irrigation services to residential, commercial and institutional clients, Schumacher has been synonymous with superior craftsmanship for over 40 years.
- Managing a crew of 2-5 members to complete daily tasks as directed by Production and Account Manager.
- Developing and training crew members to become proficient with their skills and efficient in their daily tasks. Teach them how to be strong contributors to your team.
- Caring for and maintaining assigned vehicle and company issued equipment and tools to acceptable high standard.
- Accurately recording daily work with mobile applications.
- Making safety for you AND your crew your #1 priority. Participate in weekly “tailgate” safety topics.
- Representing yourself and SCHUMACHER Companies in a professional and courteous way when interacting with clients.
- Three years working in the landscape maintenance industry
- Valid Driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Bilingual preferred but not necessary.
- Ability to work in a team setting to insure successful job outcomes
- Strong wage in a competitive industry
- Health Benefits and 401k
- Professional growth opportunities
Interested individuals should send a cover letter and resume to Luiz Santos, Production Manager – Cape Cod, at firstname.lastname@example.org.