SCHUMACHER Companies is seeking an enthusiastic individual to join our Commercial Maintenance Division as a Landscape Irrigation Technician. As New England’s oldest and most trusted provider of landscape, hardscape and irrigation services to residential, commercial and institutional clients, Schumacher has been synonymous with superior craftsmanship for over 40 years.
- Care and management of client irrigation systems. Including but not limited to “startup/shut down”, adjusting coverages, trouble shooting, service & repair, controller set up and water management.
- Care for and maintain assigned vehicle and company issued equipment and tools to acceptable high standard.
- Accurately record daily work performed with mobile applications.
- Make safety your #1 priority. Participate in weekly “tailgate” safety topics.
- Represent yourself and The Schumacher Companies in a professional and courteous way when interacting with clients.
Applicants Should Possess:
- 2-4 years of commercial or residential irrigation field experience
- A strong Work Ethic and positive attitude.
- Valid driver’s license with DOT card.
- Hydraulics/Hoisting license is a plus.
We offer the most competitive wage and benefit package in the industry.
Interested individuals should send a cover letter and resume to Marc Ethier, Commercial Maintenance Division Manager, at email@example.com.