SCHUMACHER Companies is currently seeking an enthusiastic individual to join our Maintenance Division as a Landscape Foreman. As New England’s oldest and most trusted provider of landscape, hardscape, and irrigation services to commercial, institutional, and residential clients for over 40 years, Schumacher Companies has been synonymous with superior craftsmanship for over 50 years.
- Manage a crew of 2-5 members to complete daily tasks as directed by Production and Account Manager.
- Develop and train crew members to become proficient with their skills and efficient in their daily tasks. Teach them how to be strong contributors to your team.
- Care for and maintain assigned vehicle and company issued equipment and tools to acceptable high standard.
- Accurately record daily work with mobile applications.
- Make safety for you AND your crew your #1 priority. Participate in weekly “tailgate” safety topics.
- Represent yourself and SCHUMACHER Companies in a professional and courteous way when interacting with clients.
Applicants should possess:
- 2-4 years of commercial or residential field experience, including a strong understanding of using and handling basic landscape maintenance tools and equipment.
- A strong work ethic and positive attitude.
- Valid driver’s license with DOT card.
- Hydraulics/Hoisting license is a plus.
- Bilingual skills not necessary but encouraged.
Interested individuals should send a cover letter and resume to Marc Ethier, Commercial Maintenance Division Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.