SCHUMACHER Companies is seeking an enthusiastic individual to join our Maintenance Division as a Garden/Floral Container Designer. As New England’s oldest and most trusted provider of landscape, hardscape and irrigation services to residential, commercial and institutional clients, Schumacher has been synonymous with superior craftsmanship for over 40 years.
Responsible for designing, purchasing, coordinating and overseeing the installation of seasonal color and/or decor for our commercial maintenance & residential clients.
- 2+ years in seasonal color design and implementation
- Possess a strong desire to stay on leading edge of latest flowering materials, trends and ideas that will keep Schumacher flower rotations unique, noticeable and the envy of our competition.
- Strong organizational skills, including working knowledge of Excel
- Eye for detail and the self-motivation to provide exceptional customer service
- Strong wage in a competitive industry
- Health benefits and 401K
- Continuing education benefits
- Company vehicle where appropriate
Interested individuals should send a cover letter and resume to Marc Ethier, Commercial Maintenance Division Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.