SCHUMACHER Companies is seeking an enthusiastic individual to join our Cape Cod Residential Maintenance Division as a Gardening Laborer. As New England’s oldest and most trusted provider of landscape, hardscape and irrigation services to residential, commercial and institutional clients, Schumacher has been synonymous with superior craftsmanship for over 40 years.
- Working with a Garden Foreman to manage high-end residential landscapes.
- Ensuring strong communication with foreman to ensure client expectations are being met.
- Working with entire team and cross training to understand all principles of landscape maintenance.
- Ensuring best horticultural practice in field working with foreman .
- Ensuring best practice for pest/disease management.
- Using ecologically sound principles in all garden practices.
- Being a resource to other Garden Teams sharing knowledge and experience.
- Representing yourself and SCHUMACHER Companies in a professional and courteous way when interacting with clients.
- General knowledge of plant material and best horticultural practices
- Eye for detail and the self-motivation to complete daily tasks as a means of providing exceptional customer service
- Strong wage in a competitive industry
- Health benefits and 401K
- Professional growth opportunities
Interested individuals should send a cover letter and resume to Luiz Santos, =Production Manager – Cape Cod, at email@example.com.